The Africa Training Institute is pleased to announce various upcoming Academic and Face to Face Training Courses & Workshops for the Year 2021/2022. Interested Participants are requested to Contact the institute directly or fill out the following Online Application Form; Register – Africa Training Institute
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma Courses.pdf (715.9 KB)
- Diploma Courses.pdf (568.9 KB)
- Certificate Courses.pdf (573.4 KB)
- French Courses.pdf (525.5 KB)
- Open Calendar.pdf (233.0 KB)
We are an award-winning training organization that combines over 25 years of on-the-ground practitioner expertise with an up to date research and development department.
Over 6000 development and humanitarian staff have been trained so far in relevant courses. The institute has been pivotal in capacity building in South Sudan, Sudan, Rwanda Liberia, Nigeria, Niger, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Swaziland, The Gambia, South Africa, Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Congo, Somalia, Tanzania, and volatile countries such as Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, and Burundi.
Our partnership with various frontline humanitarian organizations, further allows us to utilize on-the-ground frontline experience. This partnership gives us a competitive advantage in the industry whilst allowing us to see first-hand how our training translates into action.
BENEFITS OF OUR COURSES
• Internationally prepared training Materials
• Training materials based on research and global best practice and first-hand experience.
• An in-depth pre-course needs analysis.
•Recent real life case studies.
• Comprehensive course material.
• Unparalleled networking opportunities with professional peers.