Community Total Led Sanitation (CTLS) - Juba
Deadline to Apply: 30th July 2019.
Mode: Online for one month
Start Date: August 2018
End Date: September 2019
FEES: Tuition Fee (USD 150) + Administrative Fee (USD 50)
Duration: 2 months (ONLINE)
Certificate Offered: YES
Assessment: online continuous assessment tests, project work and final exam
OTHER COURSES ON OFFER
- Online Training in Computerized Accounting-USD 200 (and other diploma courses)
- Online Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management - August Intake -USD 250/Semester
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Management August 2019-August 2020
- Online Diploma in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) August 2019 - USD 250/Semester
- Online Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation---- August Intake -USD 250/Semester
- Online Diploma in Community Health - April 2019 to April 2020
- Online Diploma in Social Work - August 2019 - USD 250/Semester
- 100% Online Community Total Led Sanitation (CTLS) Course -USD 150
- Occupational Health and Safety Online Course - USD 350
- Online Diploma in Public Health ---August Intake -USD 250/Semester
- Online Course in Business Management - (and other 10 courses)..August Intake
About Helites College www.helitescollege.com
We are a middle-level institution of higher learning dedicated to excellence in serving the educational needs of the society. Our aim is to provide dynamic, innovative and competent professionals to meet the current and emerging needs in the society.
We have been in existence since 2005 providing specialized group trainings, workshops and formal education for artisan, certificate and diploma courses in East Africa for all nationalities in fields like ICT, health, business, education and social sciences.
Helites College offers competitive market driven courses in our four schools: school of ICT, school of business, school of social sciences and school of education. Our programmes are accredited by national and international examination bodies including JP-UK, ABMA, ICM-UK, KASNEB, KNEC, NASCOP and ICDL among others.
About Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS)
This is an innovative methodology for mobilising communities to completely eliminate open defecation (OD). Communities are facilitated to conduct their own appraisal and analysis of open defecation (OD) and take their own action to become ODF (open defecation free).
Targets for this Course
This course is targeting anybody in the water and sanitation or disease prevention area including hygiene promoters, WASH project managers, community leaders, NGO staff and employee, government civil servants, management and implementation staff, water management committees, community volunteers, health promoters, health experts etc.
At the end of this course, the grandaunts will have gained skill, knowledge and experience in:
• Planning, managing and controlling water and sanitation projects
• Design, monitoring and evaluation of sanitation projects/programmes
• Effective execution of disease prevention project activities
• Develop competence in allocation of resources to sanitation and hygiene education
• Develop the suitable strategy for effective health promotion
This course is organized into units based on the discipline of the target audience.
Unit 1: Introduction to Community Led Total Sanitation
Unit 2: Phases of Community Led Total Sanitation
Unit 3. Infectious and Diarrhea Diseases
Unit 4. Construction of Ventilated Improved Pit Latrines/Toilets
Unit 5: Training on Disease Prevention using CLTS in schools and community
How to Apply/Admissions
i) Download the application form, click the arrow or blue words Helites College Application Form.doc 1 (69.5 KB)
ii) Fill the form and save it with your full name and course
iii) Send the filled form to: [email protected]
iv) Write the subject of the email
v) Wait for your admission letter
vi) Pay full amount or first installment
vii) Start receiving learning materials, assistance and booking for workshop
For More Information: www.helitescollege.com
Call Kenya or Whatsapp: +254717593312