TENDER NOTICE – Framework Agreement to Supply Vehicle Parts, Lubricants, Tires and Transport Services
Samaritan’s Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through his Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief in South Sudan is inviting submissions of tenders for a Framework Agreement (FWA) to supply Vehicle Parts, Lubricants, Tires and Transport Services as per the following categories for a period of 1 (one) year:
December 2022 – December 2023
- FWA08-22-001SS – Land Cruiser parts.
- FWA08-22-002SS – Motorbike parts.
- FWA08-22-003SS – Quadbike parts.
- FWA08-22-004SS – New Holland Tractor parts.
- FWA08-22-005SS – Massey Ferguson Tractor parts.
- FWA08-22-006SS – Lubricants.
- FWA08-22-007SS – Heavy Truck tires.
- FWA08-22-008SS – Land Cruiser tires.
- FWA08-22-009SS – Tractor tires.
- FWA08-22-010SS – Quadbike tires.
- FWA08-22-011SS – Motorbike tires.
- FWA08-22-012SS – Isuzu parts.
- FWA08-22-013SS – Air Transportation.
- FWA08-22-014SS – River Transportation.
- FWA08-22-015SS – Ground Transportation.
- FWA08-22-016SS – Courier services from Nairobi, Kenya to Juba, South Sudan.
- FWA08-22-017SS – Courier services from Kampala, Uganda to Juba, South Sudan.
*Please include the reference # of the tender you’re applying for in the subject line of your email bid.
Kindly submit your bids Quoting BOTH DDP – Juba and Ex-works price options (DDP – Juba preferred)
In addition to submitting your signed/stamped official quotation, it would be appreciated if you could also submit your pricing information in an Excel file to assist with our data entry process. Use the attached excel files to quote for what we are requesting.
- FWA 001-012 2023 FWA Price List & Specifications.xlsx (213.9 KB)
FWA 013-017 2023 FWA Transport List & Specifications.xlsx (36.5 KB)
*Make sure to go through the sheets/tabs on each of these workbooks to see all FWAs listed above.
Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents which are attached below. If you have any questions in submitting a tender, please contact the tender committee at [email protected].
1.FWA Invitation to Tender_2023.pdf (272.7 KB)
2. SP Tender Code of Conduct .pdf (517.0 KB) *Required for all venders to sign
3. FWA Specifications for Transportation Services 2023.pdf (312.1 KB)
Tender Submission Process:
Submit all tender documents via email to [email protected] quoting the FWA Reference Number and the Category name in the email subject line.
Your complete tender submission must be received by
29th August 2022 at 5:00 PM, South Sudan Time.
[Late bids will be immediately disqualified]
Samaritan’s Purse South Sudan does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest bidder and reserves the right to award the whole or part of this tender. The included quantities are estimates, but Samaritan’s Purse reserves the right to purchase less than the estimated quantity.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Samaritan’s Purse International Relief.