Job opportunities at catholic relief services

JOB OPPORTUNITY – PROJECT OFFICERS (3 Positions-Yambio, Bor & Rumbek) and Nutrition Officers (6 Positions to be based in Duk)

Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the overseas relief and development agency arm of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. It was founded 1943 and works in over 100 countries globally. CRS has worked in Southern Sudan since 1989, supporting and implementing initiatives in Emergency Response, Peace-building, Agriculture, Health, Education, and Income Generation. CRS’ work reflects and expresses the principles of Catholic Social Teaching however CRS assists persons on the basis of need, not race, creed, or nationality. Catholic Relief Services South Sudan Program wishes to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven person (South Sudanese National only) to fill the position of Project Officers to be based in Yambio, Bor & Rumbek and Nutrition Officers to be based in Duk County

Adverts_Project Officers (3 posts) & Nutrition Officers (6 posts).pdf (1.3 MB)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/teopcqga7jy97ne/Kuany%20Dhieu%20Document.pdf?dl=0 I am Kuany David Dhieu a south Sudanese by national with ability to work both
physically and mentally, i am applying for the job post above as a project officer, I am a diploma holder in project planning management. Above is my CV for more details. Hopping for your feedback thank you