The Africa Training Institute is pleased to announce the following Online Post Graduate Diploma and Diploma Courses for the year 2022-2023.
- Diploma in Humanitarian Logistics
- Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation for Humanitarian Programs & Projects
- Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation of Water sanitation & Hygiene (Wash) Programmes & Projects
- Diploma in Public Health in Humanitarian Crisis
- Diploma in Gender, Food and Nutrition Security
- International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance
- Diploma in Food Security and Nutrition in Humanitarian Emergencies course
- Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation of Nutrition and Food Security Programs and Projects
- Diploma in Finance Management for NGO's
- Diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation of Public Health Programmes
- Post Graduate in Monitoring & Evaluation (PGD M&E) .
- Post Graduate Diploma in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (PGD in WASH)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Security Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management (PGD/PM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Peace and Humanitarian Action
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Forced Migration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health - Trainings & Courses - Global Forum
- The Post Graduate Diploma Courses run for one Year while the Diploma Courses run for 6 Months.
- Candidates shall be expected to submit 10 Assignments (Continuous Assessment Tests) that account to 70% of their Final Grade, and a Project Paper at the tail end of the course which accounts to 30% of their Final Grade.
Mode of Delivery
Online (E-learning) / Distance Learning
Applicants should click on the following Link and fill in their details. https://bit.ly/3Bl0Ptu
Or Contact the Undersigned,
The Academics Manager,
Africa Training Institute Studies (ATI)
E-mail: [email protected]