Franklin Graham President
REQUEST FOR QUOTE NOTICE Date: 16th June 2017
Deadline for submission of bids is June 30th 2017 before 5:00pm.
Juba, South Sudan, Hai Cinema next to
Quality Hotel, Old Juba Town Road.
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference number: RFQ 40631 JBJB -Hire of a consultant for External Evaluation in Northern Bahr el Ghazal
Samaritan’s Purse wishes to contract a legally recognized service provider (company) to provide Consultancy Service for External Evaluation in Northern Bahr el Ghazal. See the attached TOR for details.
RFQ 40631JBJB-GAC External Evaluator.xlsx (57.1 KB)
TOR for FSL GAC External Evaluator.PDF (544.6 KB)
WE PRACTICE PROCUREMENT WITH INTEGRITY.
All bids are received directly by the Tender committee. It is not possible to influence the decision or outcome except by offering the best value. No individual or group can influence this decision. No Samaritan’s Purse employee will solicit you outside this tender except if you are being awarded this tender.
EMAIL UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR TO [email protected] FOR CONFIDENTIAL REPORTING.
Manner of Submission
• By hand delivery to Samaritan’s Purse Juba office reception in a sealed envelope clearly marked:
RFQ 40631 JBJB -Hire of a consultant for External Evaluation in Northern Bahr el Ghazal
ATTN: Tender Committee
• By Email to the Tender committee email: [email protected]
With the subject stating the Reference number noted above.
Sealing and Marking of Bids
• Hand Delivered bids shall be securely sealed in a plain envelope and dropped into the tender box located at the Samaritan’s Purse office reception.
• No other markings than stated above should be on the envelope. Not adhering to this practice will result in rejection.
• Bidders with questions regarding this notice should send them in writing to the email address: [email protected] direct communication with Samaritan’s Purse staff will result in disqualification. If questions remain unanswered, please submit with your bid for consideration by the committee