About Healthcare Foundation Organization (HFO) was founded in 2015 in South Sudan over 7 years ago and has built a long-term, local presence in Equatoria Region (Central Equatorial State, Upper Nile Region (Jonglei State, Fangak, and Canal/Pigi Counties), Unity State, Rubkona, Guit, and Leer Counties) and Bahr El Ghazal Region (Northern Bahr El Ghazal, Aweil East County) & Warrap State, Twic East, and Gogrial East Counties). Regional Office in Sudan with head office in Khartoum, White Nile State, and the Blue Nile States. Our Country team of advisors uses their specialist expertise in Health, Nutrition, Protection, Food Security, Education and Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene. We work in the above States to support over 300,000 poverty-fighting developments and humanitarian aid projects.
HFO has been working in South Sudan since 2017 and is currently working in four States. Our services are in line with Humanitarian core policies and are tailored for specific South Sudan organizations, initiatives, and regions. HFO would like to implement an anticipated Program. For more information, please visit HFO’s website at www. hfo-ss.org We wish to recruit interested and qualified applicants (South Sudanese national only) for the following position:
OUR VISION STATEMENT
HealthCare Foundation Organization (HFO) inspires hope and contributes to health and well-being by providing the best care to every community through integrated clinical practice and education toward self-reliance.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
HealthCare Foundation Organization (HFO) exists to inspire, empower and transform communities to move towards self-reliance through the provision of holistic social services and development assistance to the people of South Sudan and Sudan.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications should be addressed to Human Resource & Administration Manager by quoting the vacancy number not later than October 6th, 2022 @ 5.00 PM.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered and submitted using the email address: [email protected] and copy [email protected]
- Due to limited internet space, HAND DELIVERY of Applications is allowed, and please find the address of the HFO Office below this advert.
- Hand delivers to HFO security Guard in Tongpiny, off Catholic University of South Sudan or Near to UNIDOR Office
- Due to the urgency of these positions, applicants WILL BE selected on a rolling basis and before the dateline.
Qualified female applicants are particularly and strongly encouraged to apply!
HFO_Clinical Officer.pdf (845.2 KB)
HFO_Field Coordinator, Canal based.pdf (982.9 KB)
HFO_Nutrition Assistant Canal based.pdf (907.7 KB)
HFO_Nutrition Assistant Leer based.pdf (1.6 MB)
HFO_Registered Midwife.pdf (952.0 KB)
HFO_Registered Nurses.pdf (1012.0 KB)