Event Details: Water Resources Management Training
Water is a key driver of economic and social development while it has a basic function in maintaining the integrity of the natural environment. Managers whether in government or private sectors have to make difficult decisions to apportion the diminishing water supplies with the ever increasing demands. Drivers such as demographic and climatic changes further increase stress on water resources. The traditional fragmented approach is no longer viable and a more holistic approach to water management is essential. This training is therefore designed to aid in the management of water resources in a more efficient, equitable and sustainable ways.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Learn basic concepts in water resource management.
- Gain skills in participatory water management approach.
- Gain skills on water quality, its components, and interventions.
- Understand the causes of water resource conflicts and resolution measures.
- Gain skills on water supply waste management techniques.
Basic concepts in water resources management
Water Supply and Waste Management
Water quality management
Participatory Watershed Management
Water resource use conflict management
To book your slot, click on this link Register Online Here
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: [email protected]