This training follows a systematic process of introduction to Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach. By the end of the training, the participants should be able to understand project cycle management, how to use the tools, and have basic skills in using the Logical Framework Approach in the management of projects and programmes.
WHO IS THE TRAINING INTENDED FOR?
The training is meant for project managers, government officials, CBO operatives, NGO employees, UN Staff and anyone involved in project management activities
The training will be focused on:
- Reviewing the definition of a Project
- Understanding why Project Cycle Management (PCM) is important
- Understanding the Purpose and Process of the Appraisal (or Formulation) and Financing Phases of PCM
- Understanding and being able to apply the 7 Steps of Logical Framework Analysis (LFA)
- Understanding the purpose and process of the Implementation Phase of PCM
- Understanding and being able to implement the structures and formats required for implementation of projects
- Understanding the importance of project monitoring and being able to apply the LFA monitoring system
- Understanding the purpose and process of the Evaluation Phase of PCM
- Understanding the purpose and processes of the Mid-Term Review and the End-of-Term Review
- Understanding the criteria used in evaluation.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com