Participatory monitoring and evaluation (PM&E) Training is designed to recognize and include communities as important stakeholders in data collection and evaluation. It expands the notion of accountability to answer not only whether organizations are fulfilling the terms of the funding they receive, but also whether they are fulfilling the needs and goals of the communities they serve. PM&E requires including community voices in monitoring and evaluation, and building the capacity of community members to become active partners in this process. This training aims to enhance the use of Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation (PM&E) for Development Projects/Programmes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training is intended for Project Management Officials, government officials, department heads and programme managers; extension officers, Field officer; policy makers and programme implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members among others.
The training is aimed at introducing and equipping participants with skills in;
- Using Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation approaches in executing their responsibilities
- Overcoming challenges they face in using participatory approaches
- Development and Implementation of a PM&E Process
- Developing Participatory PM&E process graphic presentation
- Planning the PM&E Process and Determining Objectives and Indicators
- Designing PM&E system
- Data capturing methodology and data Analysis for PM&E
- Reporting on progress toward outcomes to Stakeholders and Participatory dissemination.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us below.
Email: [email protected]
Mob: +254 7739167709
For online registration ,click on this link: http://bit.ly/32F1Pbn