Event Details Link: M&E for Human Rights Programmes
Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) skills are fundamental to the process of designing and implementing programs that impact human beings positively, analyzing and using data, and conducting advocacy for human rights-based programs.
The workshop offers intensive training that will cover the fundamental concepts and tools for M&E in human rights programmes.
- Monitor programme inputs, processes, and results required for management of human rights programs performance
- Understand concepts, methods, and tools for monitoring of human rights programs
- Identify ways to overcome barriers to conducting effective human rights program monitoring.
- Select appropriate indicators for measuring program outputs and outcomes.
- Conduct human rights program monitoring using appropriate methods and tools.
- Competently use data analysis software package (STATA)
- Get basic knowledge of analyzing qualitative data for human rights programmes
- Use NVivo qualitative data analysis software
- Communicate findings to stimulate learning and reflection.
REGISTER ONLINE BELOW
You can register for the training online by clicking on this registration link
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com