This training programme aims to improve the effectiveness of Monitoring and Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition programs through identifying and disseminating successful methods, tools and practices. This will in turn improve the monitoring and evaluation skills of the personnel implementing food security and nutrition programmes in the implementing agencies.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Gain insight into the principles of monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment in food and nutrition security.
• Strengthen their competence in the designing, monitoring and evaluation of FSN programs.
• Come up with clear ideas for improving monitoring, evaluation and impact assessments for food security and nutrition programs.
• Appreciate the need to integrate gender role in the development of FSN programs.
• Gain skills in both qualitative and quantitate data collection and analysis in M&E for food security and nutrition programs.
Module 1: Fundamentals of Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 2: Food Security and Nutrition M&E Frameworks
Module 3: Food Security and Nutrition Indicators
Module 4: M&E System design and M&E Planning in FSN
Module 5: M&E Considerations for Sector Specific Programming
Module 6: M&E Considerations for Health and Nutrition
Module 7: Data Management for M&E in FSN
Module 8: Data Analysis
Module 9: Gender consideration in M&E for FSN
Module 10: Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition Programs
Module 11: Impact Assessment of FSN Programs
Module 12: M&E Results Use and Dissemination
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered at your preferred location.
#TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
For more details about this training Click (TRAINING EVENT DETAILS). To register, click (REGISTER),fill in the details, and submit your registration by clicking “process registration”
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Email: training @versedpro.com