This 5 days training will enable to equip the participants with the knowledge to conduct food security analysis using various tools, and to gain insight in the policy issues in food and nutrition security in the endeavor to apply these skills in the development of food security interventions.
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Gain basic skills in food security
- Understand the national sources of food security information
- Understand and be able to use GIS software in food security analysis
- Explore food and nutrition security context with the use of frameworks.
- Use food security analysis frameworks to assess and monitor the food and nutrition security situations.
- Conduct a community food security assessment; determine a community’s information needs and creating a community food security assessment team
- Study concepts of vulnerability, power, and gender in relation to food and nutrition security.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
Register Online to participate in this training.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com