Event Details:Training on Effective Institutional Branding
Quite often, the difference between brand-management success and failure comes down to the full-contact sport known as branding. Therefore, institutions must build their brand up, even as competitors are doing everything they can to knock it down. This training programme is thus designed to help the participants understand how to create and manage an effective institutional brand and sustain it in the long run.
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts about institutional branding.
- Understand the strategic implications of effective branding.
- Gain skills on how to create a brand and position it in the market and how to sustain it in the long-term.
- Appreciate the need for branding identity and positioning in the market.
- Learn more about brand rejuvenation and turn around and brand transfer.
TRAINING ON EFFECTIVE INSTITUTIONAL BRANDING COURSE CONTENT
The training is, but not limited to covering the following modules:
- Introduction to effective institutional branding
- Strategic Implications of Branding
- Brand Positioning and Identity
- Launching the Brand
- Growing the Brand
- Sustaining a brand long-term
- Brand and Products; Identity and Change
- Growth through Brand Extension
- Brand Architecture
- Multi-Brand Portfolios
- Brand Transfers
- Brand Turnaround and Rejuvenation
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: [email protected]
Office Location: Utumishi Co-op Hse, Mamlaka rd, Off Nyerere Rd, Nairobi