Venue : Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date : 18th – 22nd June 2018
Health outcomes are quite low across much of the developing world, and the persistence of deep inequities in health status is a problem from which no country in the world is exempt. At the centre of this humanitarian crisis is a failure of health systems. Much of the burden of disease can be prevented or cured with known, affordable technologies. The problem is getting drugs, vaccines, information and other forms of prevention, care or treatment – on time, reliably, in sufficient quantity and at a reasonable cost – to those who need them. In too many countries the systems needed to do this are on the point of collapse or are accessible only to particular groups in the population. Failing or inadequate health systems are one of the main obstacles to scaling-up interventions to make the achievement of internationally agreed goals such as the MDGs a realistic prospect.
The growing urge to improve health care systems increases the urgency of this course that builds and strengthens the capacity of health worker, policy and decision makers in the health service sectors with an aim to achieve better health outcomes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for health administrators, policy/decision makers, hospital matrons/patrons, hospital head of departments and medical superintendent
- To build capacity and develop human resource in consulting services for healthcare management to meet the social needs
- To build management capacity of health sector through strengthening the quantity and quality of continuing courses for managers and leader of health sector.
- To increase the quality in health management
- To provide a basis for planning the organizational model, medical management and construction of legal documents.
- To strengthen the capacity of management, administration and policy development for the health sector.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- An Overview of Health System – Case Study From a Developed Country and a Developing Country
- Customer Service in Health-Care Organizations
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Use in Healthcare Systems
- Managing Health in Cultural Contexts
- Management of Team, Decision-Making Processes and Conflict Resolution
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Health Education and Promotion Course
- Food Safety and Hygiene Management Course
- Basic Fire Safety Course
- ICT for HIV/AIDS Surveillance and Reporting Course
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management Course
- Installation, Use and Management of OPENHDS and ODK Course
The most popular courses
- Food Security Analysis Course
- Database design and development Systems for Researchers Course
- Mobile Data Collection and Mapping for M&E and Scientists Course
- Microsoft Excel for Agriculture Professionals Course
- Human Rights Leadership Development
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental management, EIA and Audit Course
- The Art of Networking Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814 . Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 11th June 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]