EVENT DETAILS:TRAINING COURSE ON EVENTS MANAGEMENT AND PROTOCOL
Smooth and well-run events reflect well on any institution, organization or business, building its reputation and standing. Training course on events management and protocol provides a comprehensive grounding in all the basics of event management and protocols allowing attendees to effectively organize their own events or more closely manage contractors organizing events for them. The training aims at ensuring staff in organizations/institutions are capable of ensuring tight budgetary and scheduling control over events while ensuring greater value for money and impact from events.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training is relevant to event managers or any individuals who have responsibility for the delivery of eventsfor their organization, staff tasked with the direct delivery or oversight of events and staff responsible for the strategic use of events as part of the organization’s PR strategy.
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Schedule and plan for an event effectively
- Troubleshoot event plans to identify potential problem areas before they emerge
- Adopt the appropriate protocols
- Understand events budgeting and costs management
- Identify appropriate event marketing media for planned events
- Understand event safety practices and regulations
- Ensure adoption of effective communication channels and techniques in events.
- Understand post-event management requirements
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
To register online to book your spot, click on this link Online Registration Form
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: [email protected]