The best way to mnage a crisis is to prepare for it. Past experieinces have shown that even unaffected people are also vulnerable to challeneges of an unexpected disaster. This is because a crisis will most likely hit you when you are least Crisis management efforts ought to be coordinated towards helping your firm recoup and to guarantee progression. You will be equiped with information and aptitudes to create and actualize a thorough and complete emergency crisis framework which will help your organization get ready for crisis and prevent one from happening.
- Be acquainted with important tools that can be used to manage and assess risk and crisess in your organization.
- Know who the varius stakeholders in a crisis are and how to manage their expectations and demands.
- Understand the importance and role of a crisis management team and how to form one.
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One-yearpost-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, so as to enable us prepare better for you
The workshop focuses on processing a population census or demographic survey, but participants are encouraged to bring any questionnaire relevant to their job responsibilities. It will be conducted in a hands-on, product-oriented environment. Each participant will have exclusive use of a computer, a tablet or Smartphone, and will receive the latest version of the CSPro software.
ONLINE TRAINING IS NOW AVAILABLE
START DATE: 05/14/2018
END DATE: 05/18/2018
START DATE: 05/28/2018
END DATE: 06/01/2018
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Email Add: [email protected]
Mobile No: +254724527104
Head Office: Comet House 1st floor 12A, Along Monrovia Street