Training Course on Anti-Money Laundering Strategies
Tensions throughout the world continue to escalate, financial institutions can expect even greater regulatory scrutiny of their anti-money-laundering compliance programs. In turn, it will become even more challenging to strike a balance between corporate responsibility to address AML issues and concerns about the budget and resources required to fulfil regulatory mandates. Recent world events reinforce the need for continued vigilance on the (Anti-Money-Laundering Strategies) AML front.
The pressure to do more to stop money laundering continues to increase, and the job of AML monitoring and compliance has grown more complicated. Today’s large banks process hundreds of millions of transactions each day, and growth continues unchecked. At the same time, financial crime schemes grow ever more sophisticated.
In this environment, financial services organizations will be wise to take a fresh look at their AML systems with an eye toward expanding automation, improving performance, standardizing processes, and increasing transparency. Firms that invest wisely can create a compliance environment that meets immediate and future AML requirements and serves as a platform for improving overall governance and risk management.
Who should apply
This programme is aimed at Investors, Bankers, Auditors, IT Personnel, Financial Consultants, Actuarial Professionals, middle and senior intelligence and security managers wanting to understand the key drivers of Money-Laundering, graft and vice in organisations
Upon completing this programme, the participants should be able to:
- Identify how crimes of money laundering and financial terrorism and perpetuated in the international community
- Understand and develop strategies to curb money laundering and financial terrorism across the globe and why it is a global sin
- Understand the link between money laundering, corruption and political instability especially in Africa
- Understand the modern-day strategies of EIMS (Enterprise Information Management System) to fight money laundering
- The importance of monitoring in tracking the movement of authorized or unusual transaction
COURSE Training Center: Datastat Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: 6/10/2019
End Date: 6/14/2019
Fee: Ksh 80000, $900
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE : +254724527104