FWA Specifications for Transportation Services.pdf (411.4 KB)
SP Tender Code of Conduct .pdf (517.0 KB)
FWA Invitation to Tender_2022.pdf (599.2 KB)
FWA Tender Response Form (Must be Completed by ALL Bidders)_2022.pdf (247.2 KB)
2022 FWA Price List Specifications - 001.xlsx (255.3 KB)
Samaritan’s Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through his Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief in South Sudan is inviting submissions of tenders for a Framework Agreement (FWA) to supply Vehicle Parts, Lubricants, Tires and Transport Services as per the following categories for a period of 1 (one) year;
- FWA09-21-001SS – Land Cruiser parts.
- FWA09-21-002SS – Motorbike parts.
- FWA09-21-003SS – Quadbike parts.
- FWA09-21-004SS – New Holland Tractor parts.
- FWA09-21-006SS – Lubricants.
- FWA09-21-007SS – Heavy Truck tires.
- FWA09-21-008SS – Land Cruiser tires.
- FWA09-21-009SS – Tractor tires.
- FWA09-21-010SS – Quadbike tires.
- FWA09-21-011SS – Motorbike tires.
- FWA09-21-012SS – Isuzu parts.
- FWA09-21-013SS – 6 MT Charters from Juba to Yida and Juba to Maban
- FWA09-21-014SS – 8.5 MT Charters from Juba to Yida and Juba to Maban
- FWA09-21-015SS – Ground Transportation from Juba to Yida
- FWA09-21-016SS – Courier services from Nairobi, Kenya to Juba, South Sudan.
- FWA09-21-017SS – Courier services from Kampala, Uganda to Juba, South Sudan.
- FWA09-21-018SS- Clearance and forwarding services
*Please include the reference # of the tender you’re applying for in the subject line of your email bid.
Kindly submit your bids Quoting BOTH DDP – Juba and Ex-works price options (DDP – Juba preferred)
In addition to submitting your signed/stamped official quotation, it would be appreciated if you could also submit your pricing information in an Excel file to assist with our data entry process.
Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents which are attached below.
Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents. If you have any questions in submitting a tender, please contact the tender committee at [email protected].
Tender Submission Process:
Submit all tender documents via email to [email protected] quoting the FWA Reference Number and the Category name in the email subject line.
Your complete tender submission must be received by
30th September 2021 at 5:00 PM, South Sudan Time.
[Late bids will be immediately disqualified]
Samaritan’s Purse South Sudan does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest bidder and reserves the right to award the whole or part of this tender. The included quantities are estimates, but Samaritan’s Purse reserves the right to purchase less than the estimated quantity.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Samaritan’s Purse International Relief.
017 Clearing and Forwarding.xlsx (10.5 KB)