Capacity Africa Training Institute is pleased to announce the following Training workshop to be held in Nairobi from 28th to 30th NOVEMBER 2022.
RESOURCE MOBILIZATION TRAINING WORKSHOP
Capacity Africa is an organization that was founded in 1999 with the objective of building capacity for development professionals to enhance the effective delivery of development services in Africa The organization runs training programs in Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, and South Sudan training over 3500 development workers in the last ten years. We have collaborated very closely with over 200 organizations among them Action Aid Kenya, Unicef, UNDP, UN Women, OSIEA, Population Services International, World Health Organization, Ministry of Health, Federation of Women Lawyers-FIDA, Amref, Kisumu and Eldoret City Councils, Danish Deming Group, Pact World, Oxfam, War Child, World Relief, Tear Fund, , Shell International, Path, Techno serve,
One Love One World, Freedom to Create, Center for British Teachers, JRS Sudan, Christian Mission Aid, Sudanese Red Cross, Mercy Corps International, ADRA South Sudan Sector Programme among others
The proposal writing and fundraising activities form the backbone of any development organization. Hence, for sustainable strategies, organizations must enhance their skills and capacity in fundraising and proposal writing by equipping their key members of staff with the emerging and modern trends in Proposal Writing and Fundraising today.
By the end of the training program, the participants should be able to;
• Identify tips for successful fundraising in Africa
• Design Log Frame
• Identify the key major steps in a proposal
• Design an online fundraising plan for his organization
• Identify at least ten key tips on why proposals are denied funding
• Initiate critical networks with key players in the development sector for purposes of fundraising
• Identify steps for approaching and maintaining effective relationships with donors.
TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
• Project Planning & Design using log frames
• Concepts used in Proposal writing and Fundraising Fundraising
• Proposal writing components. (Proposal writing drills)
• Understanding why some proposals do not get funded
• Online Fund Raising
• Developing a Fund Raising Strategy for your Organization
• Mastering the fundraising environment
VENUE: THE MERIDIAN HOTEL NAIROBI.
FEES: KSHS. 50,000/- (USD 500) PER PERSON
Training Package Value for the Money Training will be facilitated by
Professional with hands-on skills and a great wealth of experience.
Participants coming from outside NAIROBI are requested to organize their own accommodation and transport. We can however reserve accommodation space for you at the training venue.
Click https://forms.gle/XoB5vUP2QyHzvUA97 to register now.
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Ms. Monica Musumba
The Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute
P.O Box 58182-00200 Nairobi
Cell: + 254 723 803-505