Have you always wanted to learn how to collect research data using mobile phones?
We take this opportunity to invite you to register and attend our 5 days training course in Mobile Based Data Collection Using ODK (Open Data Kit)
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WORKING IN:
Impact Evaluation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Academic Research, Market Research, Field Research, Agriculture, Health, Education, WASH, Handicapped, Human rights, Emergencies/disasters, Advocacy, Education, Environment, Small business development, Community development, Rural development, Women, Youth, Population, Rehabilitation, Culture, Capacity Building, Appropriate technology, Income, generation, Private sector, Refugees/displaced
COURSE DATES AND ONLINE REGISTRATION LINKS.
This course will introduce participants to tools, techniques, and technologies for data collection using mobile phones and devices.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Digitize/transform questionnaire into mobile compatible formats.
- Set up a cloud server for survey data hosting.
- Configure mobile phones/devices for data collection.
- Collect data offline (Without internet connection).
- Upload data to a cloud server.
- Visualize and analyze data online.
- Download data for analysis.
- Develop maps from survey data.
SOFTWARE AND PLATFORMS TO BE COVERED
- ODK – Open Data Kit
- Microsoft Excel
Tech For Development
Innovation for impact