Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming trainings in 2019 for Public Expenditure Budgeting and Management Course (5 Days).
The Five days training course will focus on;
Debt management analysis
Debt sustainability analysis
Debt recovery strategies
Upon completion of this training course, participants should be able to
- Understand the role of public finance in growth and development;
- Identify the principles of innovation in public expenditure finance
- Identify existing and potential sources of cost savings in their allocated budget streams;
- Understand the essence and role of public expenditure in the departments and service delivery;
- Forecast income and expenditure and the cost of doing business on every amount spend as a percentage of earning/spending;
- Manage public finance, in terms of capex, cope and recurrent expenditure effectively; and
- Plan sustainable financial activities with the help of budget statement
Click on the dates to view more details on the course and be able to register.
23rd -27th September 2019, Nairobi, Kenya
9th-13th December 2019, Nairobi, Kenya
If you are also interested in learning these course for free, why don’t you find out more about our new referral program .
For any enquiries, feel free to engage us at [email protected] or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067