Organizer: Foscore Development Center (www.fdc-k.org)
Donor funding is crucial since it helps researchers implement their project ideas. to access these funds a well written proposal is required for consideration by potential donors. The results of a project ought to be effectively communicated by the aid of a proposal. Therefore, organizations need to be able to develop high quality proposal to ensure the implementation of project ideas. The goal of this course is to equip participants with the skills to develop and write an effective proposal.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Learn resource mobilization methods
- Identify project development and proposal writing principles
- Arrange different proposal aspects logically
- Develop and write an effective proposal
- Utilize the monitoring and evaluation principals in developing a proposal
- Write quality reports with respect to the targeted audience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course target project officials, managers, and staff working in organizations whose responsibilities include developing projects, and writing proposals and reports
Introduction to Resource Mobilization
- Importance of resource mobilization
- Principles and practices of resource mobilization
- Methods of resource mobilization
- Framework of resource mobilization
- Non-profit organization current funding environment
Overview of Proposal Writing
- Understanding the meaning of proposal and its different types
- Goal of proposals in mobilization of grants
- Donor requirement
- Format of proposal
- Solicited versus Unsolicited Proposals
- Development of a project and proposal writing
Project Planning and Development in Proposal Writing
- Background of the project
- Needs Assessment
- Justification of the project
- Objectives of the project
- Beneficiaries of the project
- Strategy of the project
- Monitoring and evaluation framework
- Identification of inputs, output, activities and impacts of the project
- Project findings and interpretation
- Project model
- Project strategies implementation
- Project measurement via M & E frameworks
- Budget for the project
Proposal’s Building blocks
- Cover letter
- Cover page
- Researchers of the project
- Budget for the project
- Schedule of the project
- Criteria of proposal review
- Process of proposal review
- Agreement for grant
All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
The participant must be conversant with English
Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
On registering online you will automatically receive invoice and invitation letter to enable you attend the training
For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031