Project Cycle Management PCM is a management tool based on the Log-frame approach which is used in project development. The project cycle enables provision of structures that ensures Stakeholders are consulted and relevant information is available thus enhancing informed decision making in crucial stages of a project. The cycle is made up of six components including; Programming, Identification, Formulation, Financing, Implementation, and Evaluation. This course will equip participants with skills in project design using Logical Framework, Result-based management concepts and the use of PCM as project structuring tool.
By conclusion of the Training Workshop, Participants will understand;
- The role of PCM and key activities to be undertaken at each stage
- The principles of project cycle management & Logical Framework Approach
- Critically review the role of financing proposals
- Assess the potential relevance, feasibility & sustainability for a case study financing, Proposal, & identify how to improve quality
- The role of Logframe in project monitoring & evaluation
- How to use the LFA to assess a project document & identify information needs for a feasibility study
This Course is geared to those of you attending PCM workshops which include; project planners and managers from Governments, Donor Agencies, Consultants, Not For Profit Organizations, Project Managers and others involved in the implementation of Development Projects.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com