Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership & Governance.
Start Date: 5th April 2020.
This course is aimed at assisting learners to appreciate the principles of leadership and governance in their roles of management and governance of organizations- be it governments, local governments, business organizations, NGOs and any position of supervision that one may find self in. Expert leadership skills as well as governance assume critical importance in competitive organizations…
The specific objectives of the course include the following
• To equip learners with comprehensive knowledge and skills in the area of leadership and governance
• Equip learners with skills and capacity in facilitation of community empowerment, and helping those one leads in identification of their needs.
• Enhancing responsible leadership and governance…
- Introduction to leadership and governance
- Ethics in Leadership and Governance
- Approaches in leadership and governance
- Leadership for performance
- Practicing effective leadership
- Creation of high performance teams
- Collaboration of leadership and governance in effective emergency management
- Leadership and motivation
- Managing change, communication and action plans
- Delivery of high levels of customer service
- Dissertation writing
- Main examination.
There are nine assignments (continuous assessment tests),research paper and one examination to be offered at the end of the course. Assignments account for 60%,research paper accounts for 30% while Examination accounts for 10% of the marks. Upon completion of the course you shall be issued with a Diploma Certificate and a course transcript.
Minimum entry requirements
Common regulations governing Post-Graduate Diplomas shall be applicable.
2.2 The following shall be eligible for admission.
a) Holders of a Bachelors degree from a recognizable University
b) Holders of an equivalent qualification from any other recognizable Institution…
The cost of the course is USD 700 .
a) The Entire course Duration is one Year (2 semesters)
b) Candidates shall be expected to Submit 10 Assignments (Continuous Assessment test) that Account to 70 % of their Work and a Project Paper at the Tail end of the course, which accounts to 30 % of the course Work.
Mode of delivery of the proposed programme
Applicants should fill out a detailed Application form and sent it back via email to the undersigned…
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT