Post Graduate Diploma in Information Systems.
Start Date : 5th December 2019.
Employers are increasingly demanding for professionals in the humanitarian world as well as the development world to have an understanding of information management tools. It is evident that developments in information and communication technology have in a great way changed the way information is collected, stored, processed, disseminated and used. To achieve the strategic goals of any person or organization it is important to be cognizant of the information systems and how they are managed. The course is also very instrumental in solving of organizational problems which may be associated with data handling.
It is broad-ranging and concentrates on the latest tools, techniques and practices of information systems management. Covering object-oriented programming, computer systems and networking, advanced database design, web systems, technology change management and integration, and much more; the course exposes you to the most recent developments in both the theory and practice of modern information systems…
- Management Skills Improvement
- Management Information System
- Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods in Decision Making
- ICT policy and Information System, IT Strategic Planning
- Information System Analysis, Design and Development
- Database Systems
- Data Communications and Networks
- Information System Security Management
- Information System Project Planning and Management
- Internet Technologies, Business Intelligence and data mining.
- Information Technology, Information System Governance and Audit
Minimum entry requirements
Common regulations governing Post-Graduate Diplomas shall be applicable.
The cost of the course is USD 1200
a) The Entire course Duration is one Year (2 semesters)
b) Candidates shall be expected to Submit 10 Assignments (Continuous Assessment test) that Account to 70 % of their Work and a Project Paper at the Tail end of the course, which accounts to 30 % of the course Work.
Mode of delivery of the proposed programme
Applicants should fill out a detailed Application form and sent it back via email to the undersigned.
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT