Venue : Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date : 21st May – 1st June 2018
This course focuses on the interpretation of panel-data estimates and the assumptions underlying the models that give rise to them. Both "real" data and simulation techniques will be used to build intuition for the methods covered in the workshop. The breadth of the lectures will be helpful if you want to learn about panel-data analysis or if you are familiar with the subjects.
The concepts presented are reinforced with practical exercises at the end of each section. We also provide additional exercises and materials at the end of each lecture and access to our experts for any further questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is geared for researchers and practitioners in all fields. Familiarity with basic time-series, cross-sectional summary statistics and linear regression will be an added advantage.
The training aims at building the capacity of researchers and practitioners in all fields to manage and conduct analysis of the panel data.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
A quick introduction to Stata
An introduction to panel data and its features
Overview of basic concepts in panel data
Deciding between random and fixed effects
Probit models for panel data
Logit models for panel data
Poisson models for panel data
Cross-sectional estimation under endogeneity
Panel-data estimation under endogeneity
Building your own dynamic models
How to participate
- Tailors make your course.
- Register individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Efficiency Analysis using Win4DEAP Course
- Training Course on Mobile Phone Based Data Collection for M&E
- Effective Reporting of Statistical Results for Survey Data Course
- Data Processing and Management using CSPro Course
- Qualitative Data Management and Analysis with NVIvo (Concept & Approaches) Course
The most popular courses
- Gender Approaches to Agricultural Extension Practices Course
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Course
- Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
- Creating Dynamic Dashboards with Excel for Management Reporting Course
- Social Protection: policies, programmes and evidence Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Disaster Risk Management Course
- Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register
For further inquiries email [email protected] or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer Email:[email protected]. Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B . 14th May 2018
Send proof of payment to [email protected]