Nutrition Coordinator, Waushulluk, World Vision South Sudan

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision serves all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.

World Vision is looking for a dynamic person to fill the position of Nutrition Coordinator (Man or Woman) in its Office, based in Waushulluk, UNICEF WASH PCA (WASH & Nutrition).
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:

To coordinate activities for implementation of the Community based Management of Acute Malnutrition Programme – CMAM and monitor the progress of acute malnourished cases.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
To implement a CMAM programme - targeting malnourished children and pregnant and lactating mothers and other vulnerable groups considered at risk of malnutrition;
Set up a commodity supply system that maintains a regular supply of foodstuffs, medicines, good storage of all commodities and efficient safe distribution to the beneficiaries in all the project sites;
Implement a recognized system of monitoring of beneficiaries to ensure that those targeted receive treatment rations and their outcomes are monitored to measure the impact of the programme to SPHERE standards;
To ensure CMAM program reporting protocols are implemented according to the national guidelines (IMSAM) and reports submitted in time;
Monitor Supplies for SFP/OTP/SC and ensure records are well kept;
Work in close collaboration with the project officer to implement the nutrition programs which include: stabilization Centers, outpatient Therapeutic and Supplementary Feeding programmes and nutrition Assessment/Surveys;
With Technical support from the project officer, Ensure that the Community health Educators are disseminating appropriate nutrition/health education to the programme beneficiaries;
Submit regular progress report to the project officer for continuous assessment of the effectiveness and the impact of the programme;
Assume some responsibilities of the project officer in his/her absence to ensure continuity in co-coordinating CMAM activities;

N.B: This position is open to National South Sudaneses only.
N.B: The incumbent of this position will not be a relocatable staff.

• KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

• Undergraduate/Diploma /certificate in nutrition and related discipline
• Three years Clinical officer training with experience in field of nutrition programming
• Registered/Enrolled Nurse with South Sudan training with 2/3 years CMAM/CTC field experience.
• Computer literate.

• Must be a committed Christian;
  • Attend and participate in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services;
  • Perform other duties as required.
    APPLICATION & DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
    Please send your applications to the: Child Friendly Space in Waushulluk or drop your application to World Vision South Sudan National Office, Plot 117, Hai Matar, Off Airport Road, Juba.
    Your application should include:
  • A cover letter addressed to the Emergency Operations Manager, World Vision Malakal Office.
  • A comprehensive CV
    The closing date for applications is December, 15th , 2015.
    Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.

The candidate finally selected should comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.

there is no email address provided for me to drop my application for the vacancy, Am very interesting in the position, and would like your respond with email address to [email protected]

I went through the advert and am interesting on the position, but no email address found to drop my application.
Kindly send me your response through my personal email at [email protected]
Thanks,