Capacity Africa Institute is pleased to announce Monitoring and
Evaluation Training Workshop to be held in Nairobi from 19th to 22nd
MONITORING & EVALUATION TRAINING WORKSHOP
Capacity Africa Training Institute is
an organization that was founded with the objective of building
capacity for development professionals to enhance effective delivery
of development services in Africa The organization runs training
programs in Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania,
Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, and South Sudan training over 8000 development
professionals in the last twelve years.
We have collaborated very closely with Action Aid Kenya, Unicef Kenya
Country Office, UNDP Kenya, Unifem East Africa, Population Services
International, World Health Organization, Ministry of Health,
Federation of Women Lawyers-FIDA, Amref, Kisumu, and Eldoret City
Councils, Danish Deming Group, Pact World, National Council for
Population and Development, Shell Kenya and Shell International, Path,
Techno serve, One Love One World Ends Aids, National Aids Control
Council, Center for British Teachers, JRS
Sudan, Christian Mission Aid, Sudanese Red Cross, Mercy Corps
International, ADRA South Sudan Sector Programme among others.
MONITORING & EVALUATION WORKSHOP 19TH TO 22ND APRIL 2022
Overall Course Objective: To increase your project monitoring and evaluation
skills for effective and successful project implementation and tracking for
results while expanding your career opportunities.
Overall Course Outcome:
This onsite certificate-level course is a comprehensive review of
Monitoring and Evaluation an important ingredients for effective
The monitoring and evaluation course will introduce learners to tools and
techniques to measure and report project/program results to your stakeholders,
including donors, funders, supervisors, or the general public. At the end of
the course, participants will become familiar with the components of
effective monitoring and evaluation plan, and methods and tools to conduct
data collection, statistical analysis, and reporting. The course will enable
you to prepare the ground for undertaking monitoring and evaluation and
analyzing the results. Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation will also
help participants understand the key components for effective M&E in order
to improve management performance and evidence-based decision making.
Who Should Participate?
Professionals such as Monitoring and Evaluation Officers, Program Officers,
Project managers and other professionals who are involved in the monitoring
and evaluation processes will benefit from this course.
- Introduction - Introduction to monitoring and evaluation terms and concepts
- Difference between monitoring and evaluation.
- The need for monitoring and evaluation in development projects
- Monitoring in all processes of the project cycle
- Types of indicators and Identifying outcome indicators for your project
- Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Types of Frameworks
- Role of in Monitoring and Evaluation planning
- Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- Describe the functions of an M&E plan
- Describe the main elements of an M&E plan
- Define standards for an M&E plan
- Implementation modalities
- Data Collection, Capture, and Data Quality Checks
- Identify types of data collection tools, Identify the type of tools at each M &E level.
- Define data capture Identify key steps in data capture.
- Define data quality Quantitative methods, Qualitative methods Data
- Analysis, Interpretation, and Reporting.
- Role of data analysis in monitoring and evaluation.
- Types of data analysis, interpretation of data, Deciding which reporting methods to use.
- Writing an effective M/E report, Communication of M&E findings for action and accountability
MONITORING AND EVALUATION TRAINING WORKSHOP
DATES: 19TH TO 22ND APRIL 2022
VENUE: THE MERIDIAN HOTEL, NAIROBI
FEES: KSHS. 60,000/- (USD 600) PER PERSON
The fee caters for lunch and two teas, tuition, training materials and a
Training Package Value for the Money Training will be facilitated by
professionals with hands-on skills and a great wealth of experience.
Participants coming from outside NAIROBI are requested to organize their
own accommodation and transport. We can however reserve accommodation space for you at the training venue.
Payment should be made in Cash, Cheque, or bank transfer to Capacity
Africa Training Institute bank Account.
Training Methodology Combination of lectures, didactic exercise, role
plays, a group working and question and answer approaches.
To apply for this course kindly contact: