Mines Advisory Group (MAG) vision is a safe and secure future for men, women and children affected by armed violence and conflict. Since 1989, we have worked in conflict-affected communities to reclaim areas contaminated by landmines, cluster munitions and other explosive items. MAG reduces the daily risk of death or injury for civilians, and creates safe and secure conditions for development. MAG South Sudan is therefore inviting eligible Bidders to participate in the below tender categories.
Tender Invitation Notice 13012022.pdf (446.2 KB)
- OFFICE STATIONARIES TENDER NO.MAG-SS-03/LOG/2022.
- FOOD, TOILETRIES AND HOUSE HOLD ITEMS TENDER NO. MAG-SS-04/LOG/2022.
- HARDWARE & ELECTRICAL ITEMS TENDER NO.MAG-SS-05/LOG/2022.
- MEDICAL ITEMS TENDER NO.MAG-SS-06/LOG/2022.
- FUEL & LUBRICANT TENDER NO.MAG-SS-07/LOG/2022.
- SECURITY SERVICES PROVISION TENDER NO.MAG-SS-08/LOG/2022