Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 04th– 06th June 2018
This course will help you understand the various generations present at work and understand what motivates each of them and how to work together.
While having various cultures in one workplace can present communication problems and conflicts, the benefits of such a variety in the workplace outweigh it. Learning how to deal with the generation gap at work will help you become a better manager or co-worker.
For Whom Is This Course Relevant
Leveraging the Generation Gap Training is a great course for organizations with varied age groups in the following levels;
- Team Members Or Consultants
Proficiency in English.
The class size is limited to 10 participants to ensure that each participant has the opportunity to interact with the facilitator.
- Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Examine the history behind generation gaps
- Learn about the different generations (traditionalists, baby boomers, Generation X & Generation Y)
- Determine the differences between each generation
- Find common ground among the different generations
- Master conflict management between generations
- Leverage the strengths of each generation in the workplace
- Generation Context
- What Generations Exist In The Workplace
- What Defines A Generation
- What this means in our workplace
- Introduction to the generational diversity
- Background of the generation
- Their core values
- Working Style
- Strengths of each generation
- Younger bosses managing older workers
- Avoid turnovers with a retention plan
- Breaking down the stereotypes
- Implementing diversity in your work place
- Planning your key next steps
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
View related courses
The most popular courses
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management Course
- Data Management and Analysis for M&E in Development Programmes Course
- Mobile Data Collection and Mapping for M&E and Scientists Course
- Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling Course
- Collaborative Conflict Resolution Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
- Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 713240802 .
Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 28th May 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]