This is a practical oriented course which covers the principles,installation and intergration
op IP Surveillance, Storage & Network Video Recorder(NVR) and access control to give a unified solution on physical security.
surveillance commonly employed via IP cameras, and which unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) camera can send and receive data via a computer network and the inter-
- Basic networking skills and IP.
Image setup & Camera control
Video recording & Analysis.
VMS and NVR set up and configuration
ACCESS CONTROL COURSE CONTENT
- Introduction to Access Control Technology
- Why Biometrics?
- Installation and DB Design
- Advanced Template Management
- Advanced Features & Functions
- Use Cases & Applications
- Integrating With an Existing other security solutions
- Time & Attendance
STORAGE COURSE CONTENT
- Introduction to Storage Technologies
- NAS Vs IP SAN
Designing and Building storage Systems
- Choosing the Right Hard Drives
- Installing Applications
- NAS Management and Monitoring
Vendors & Exams
- Dlink: DCS IP Surveillance
13TH March -17th March 2017
Computer Learning Centre- Kenya.
TRAINING FEE& EXAMS
CONTACT :Caroline Mutembei