Samaritan’s Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through his Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief in South Sudan is inviting submissions of tenders for a Framework Agreement to provide Vehicle Parts, Lubricants, Tyres and Transport services as per the following categories for a period of 1 (one) year;
- FWA08-19-001SS – Toyota Land cruiser parts.
- FWA08-19-002SS – Motorbike Parts.
- FWA08-19-003SS – Quadbike Parts.
- FWA08-19-004SS – New Holland Tractor parts.
- FWA08-19-005SS – Massey Fergusson Tractor parts.
- FWA08-19-006SS – Lubricants.
- FWA08-19-007SS – Tyres.
- FWA08-19-008SS – Road Transportation and customs clearance services from Nairobi, Kenya to Juba, South Sudan.
- FWA08-19-009SS – Road Transportation and customs clearance services from Kampala, Uganda to Juba, South Sudan.
Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents.
If you are interested in submitting a tender, you access the complete tender documents and the detailed technical specifications on https://comms.southsudanngoforum.org/
You can also contact the tender committee at [email protected] to express your interest and request for the tender documents or collect hard copies at your nearest Samaritan’s Purse International Relief Office in South Sudan, Kenya and Uganda as follows;
- Samaritan’s Purse South Sudan – Addis Ababa Rd, Hai Cinema, Juba – South Sudan.
- Samaritan’s Purse Kenya – Gem Lane, Kileleshwa, Nairobi – Kenya.
- FWA - Price List and Specifications.xlsx (179.1 KB) FWA Invitation to Tender ITT.pdf (535.2 KB) FWA Tender Response form.docx (35.4 KB) SP Tender Code of Conduct .pdf (517.0 KB) Samaritan’s Purse Uganda – Plot 126, Luthuli Drive, Bugolobi, Kampala – Uganda.
Enquiries regarding this tender should also be directly sent to [email protected]
Complete tender documents addressed to the Procurement Committee – Samaritan’s Purse South Sudan – should be submitted via email to [email protected] quoting the Tender Reference Number and the Category name in the email subject line.
Complete tender documents can also be delivered in sealed envelopes and dropped in the Tender box at your nearest Samaritan’s Purse International Relief physical address listed above. Your complete tender must be received on or before 30th August 2019 at 5.00 PM, East Africa Time. Late bids will not be considered.
Samaritan’s Purse South Sudan does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest bidder and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of this tender.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with us