Successful organizations understand the need to maximize all of their resources—physical, financial, information and human. When employees perform better, companies perform better. Human Resource Development (HRD) professionals help organizations maximize their human capital through training and organizational development initiatives.
Human Resource Development is focused on developing professionals who assess, design, develop and evaluate workforce training and development for global organizations. Our delegates are current leaders in workforce training, career management, and organizational development professions that help organizations leverage intellectual capital toward performance.
Our interdisciplinary curriculum integrates knowledge from learning and organizational theory, and allows delegates to specialize in related areas of governments, Non-governmental organisations, global business, retailing, and technology.
Professionals are prepared to work in a wide range of industries including energy, transportation, healthcare, retail, and education. Representative Job titles include training specialist, training manager, instructional designer, human resources manager, organizational development manager, training facilitator, and human resource development consultant.
Human Resources Development Approaches
- Learning and HRD
- Organization-Wide Learning Issues
- Assessment of HRD Needs
- Designing and Implementing Effective Training
- Evaluating Training Programs
- Employee Socialization and Orientation
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Employee Counseling Services
- Career Management and Development
- Management Education and Development
- Organization Development and Change
- Job requirements
- Human resources planning and recruitment
- Career development
- Appraising and improving performance
- Safety and health
- The dynamics of labor relations
- Legal and Ethical Issues and Practices Related to Human Resources
The tuition fee is US D 1,190 Exclusive VAT. The rate caters for; • Six hours training every day • Training materials on soft/hard • Certificate • Meals at 10Am, Lunch, 4Pm, Airport Transfer,Tour the National park.
Kindly,apply through the online application form at…
http://www.aspm.co.ke/index.php/online-application or drop us mail at [email protected]