Training Course Healthcare Strategic Management Skills
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This course is designed for middle- to senior-level managers working in public health from national, provincial government or international agencies and non-governmental organisations, who are responsible for health programmes in communicable and non-communicable diseases, their various administrative aspects and donor communications for the implementation of health programmes.
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- Discuss why strategic management has become crucial in today’s dynamic healthcare environment.
- Trace the evolution of strategic management and discuss its conceptual foundations.
- Describe and explain the concept of strategic thinking maps.
- Define and differentiate between strategic management, strategic thinking, strategic planning, and managing strategic momentum.
- Understand the necessity for both the analytic and emergent models of strategic management.
- Understand how an organization may realize a strategy that it never intended.
- Understand the benefits of strategic management for healthcare organizations.
- Understand the importance of systems approaches.
- Explain the links between the different levels of strategy within an organization.
- Describe the various leadership roles in strategic management.
The Nature of Strategic Management
Understanding and Analyzing the General Environment and the Health Care Environment
Service Area Competitor Analysis
Internal Environmental Analysis and Competitive Advantage
Developing Strategic Alternatives
Evaluation of Alternatives and Strategic Choice
Value-Adding Service Delivery Strategies
Value-Adding Support Strategies
Communicating the Strategy and Developing Action Plans
Analyzing Strategic Health Care Cases
Health Care Organization Accounting, Finance, and Performance Analysis
Health Care Acronyms
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
COURSE Training Center: Datastat Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: 11/11/2019
End Date: 11/15/2019
Fee: Ksh 80000, $900
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE : +254724527104