Event: GIS in Energy Course
Venue : Indepth Research Services, Mombasa, Kenya.
Event Date : 25th – 29th June 2018
GIS is a computer-based tool for the storage, manipulation, and analysis of geographically referenced information. It is a system of hardware and software used for performing multiple functions related to geographic data. Providing energy sector organizations with access to complete information significantly reduces project delays, administrative costs, cost of compliance, and ensures that project management is conducted more effectively.
It is for this reason, that we present you this training on GIS and remote sensing for energy to equip the professionals involved in the energy sector with skills that will aid proper management of the energy resources.
The training is designed for participants who are reasonably proficient in English.
- To introduce GIS and Remote Sensing in energy sector.
- To expose participants to Data design and Geodatabases
- To demonstrate to the participants how a GIS software works
- To develop a sound basis for understanding the application of GIS in Energy through case studies
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction and definitions of key concepts
- GIS Data management
Visit our website for more details
How to participate
- Tailor Make a Course
- Register as an Individual
- Register as a Group
- Become One of Our Partners.
- Purchase Software
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
The most popular courses
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 18th June 2018
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register.
For further inquiries email [email protected] or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected].
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814