The e-Enhancement Centre (www.e-enhancement.com) and O’Sulivan Associates are glad to invite participants for the Fraud Awareness, Prevention, Detection, Analysis & Risk Management Course in Nairobi Kenya.
What will participants learn?
- Introduction to Fraud and Corruption, Indicators/Red Flags of Fraud.
- Asset Misappropriation, Financial Statement Fraud and Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- Professional interviewing techniques/skills
- Data Analysis Public Procurement and Contract Fraud, Internal controls
- Risk Assessment and Management, Fraud Examination Theory, The law related to Fraud
- Report Writing Standards, Investigation/ Forensic Report,
- Expert witnessing
- Developing a Fraud Audit Program
Sosthenes Bichag is a Financial Forensic Investigation Professional having certifications in professional accounting, forensic accounting and fraud examination backed up by over twenty (22) years experience in accounting, supervision,management, facilitating external and internal audit, staff motivation and appraisal, and analyzing financial data for management.
He has an extensive experience in training on fraud prevention and detection techniques, fraud
investigation methodology and techniques at over 30 high profile workshops & conferences in Kenya, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe. He has also participated in Corporate Fraud Risk Assessment and Corporate Fraud Investigation Assignments.
Who should attend?
Board Members, Financial & General Managers, Internal Auditors, Audit committee members, Investigators, Risk Management units, Compliance Officers, Procurement, Stock Verifiers, Anti-Fraud Dept, Security Management.
The registration fee for this Seminar is US$ 850 which will cover all the documentation, administration and meals during the Course.
At the end of the Course Participants will be awarded with Certificates of Achievement in Fraud Management.
For Course Outline and Registration details, do not hesitate to contact:
The e-Enhancement Centre
Westlands Commercial Centre
Ring Road, Westlands
+254 721 749 239, +254 773 243 745.
Email: [email protected]