Emergency Care Trainers

Greetings Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Zak and I am a Digital Marketing Executive at Emergency Care Trainers based in Nairobi, Kenya.

Emergency Care Trainers was founded and established to provide emergency health education and training to all healthcare providers and the general public. We provide a platform through which participants acquire the necessary skills required to save lives. Our emergency short courses aim at providing science-based treatment that is within the international guidelines. We have trained over 3,000 healthcare professionals in various emergency care short courses. We strictly follow the guidelines under the American Heart Association (AHA) , The National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)

We train in the following courses throughout the year:

1. PRE-HOSPITAL TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING (PHTLS).

2. ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING (ACLS).

3. PEDIATRIC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING (PALS).

4. OBSTETRIC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING (ALSO).

5. BASIC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING (BLS).

6. FIRST AID TRAINING (FA).

7. BABYSITTER / NANNY TRAINING (BS).

Herewith I have attached a brief clip that introduces Emergency Care Trainers to this particular community.

I have also attached our company profile.

I’m looking forward to networking with the community members here.

Let’s join hands in saving a life today through quality health education and training to all healthcare providers and the general public.

FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

CONTACT INFORMATION

Call/Whatsapp: +254721422017 / +254729433017
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]