This training introduces key principles and practices in the management, monitoring, and evaluation of international development projects, and equips participants with project management, Monitoring, and Evaluation skills.The training blends planning and management principles with skill development related to data collection and analysis.
FOR WHOM IS THIS TRAINING INTENDED?
This training is intended for Project Management Officials, government officials, department heads and program managers; policy makers and program implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members, University Researchers among others.
The training is aimed at introducing and equipping participants with skills in;
- Understand the concepts of monitoring and evaluation
- Designing M&E systems and frameworks
- Understand the framework
- Preparation and implementation of monitoring and evaluation
- Determine relevant indicators and data necessary for evaluation
- Defining realistic expected results based on appropriate analysis
- Monitoring progress toward results and resources consumed with the use of appropriate indicators
- Module 1:Basic Concepts in monitoring and evaluation
- Module 2: Results-based M&E
- Module 3: Readiness Assessment & Determination of Outcomes for M&E
- Module 4: Baseline Assessment
- Module 5: M&E Systems and Frameworks
- Module 6: Performance M&E for Results
- Module 7: Statistical Concepts, Research Methodology, Data Collection and Management
- Module 8: Tabulation and graphical presentation of data
- Module 9: Data analysis and interpretation for M&E
- Module 10: Mobile Based Data Collection (ODK) and mapping
Event Details and Registration
Online Registration Form: register for the training online here
View Events Details Here: Training Event Details
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com