DOSHI MOTORS WISHES YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Team Doshi Motors Limited,
Wishes all our esteemed and 2019 prospective clients Happy Holidays.

Thanks for considering us as The Reliable One and Your Ultimate Choice for your Automotive Solutions.
As for 2019 consider us to for the below supplies of products and services;
SUPPLY OF BRAND NEW ISUZU LIGHT/MEDIUM/HEAVY COMMERCIAL VEHICLES i.e. Buses, Trucks, Trailers & Passenger.
SUPPLY OF BRAND NEW TOYOTA LAND CRUISERS i.e. Hardtops, Single & Double Cabin, V8, Double Cabin Hilux, RAV 4, and Ambulances.
SUPPLIES FOR SMART FARM MACHINERY i.e. One of the leading manufacturers for affordable and fuel-efficient tractors for Small Scale Farmers includes KMW POWER TILLERS , Agricultural implements and tools; Used for land preparations, planting, spraying, water pumping, power generating for farm/field staffs, transporting farm inputs and products among other activities.
ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES/OFF-ROAD/TRAIL MOTORCYCLES AND QUAD BIKES i.e. suitable for delivery of Veterinary Supplies, Services and Maintenance of Farm Merchandize.
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF METAL HUTS that are Durable (Water Proof & Rust Resistant), Movable and Affordable suitable for storage for Farm Inputs/Tools, Pesticides, and Accommodation for Farm Personnel.
SUPPLY OF POWERED WATER PUMPS Diesel, Petrol and Electric.
SUPPLY OF DIESEL/PETROL POWERED GENERATORS Domestic & Commercial use.
SUPPLY OF GENUINE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES i.e. for all our products.

Contact our branches for more info;

SERVICE CENTRE

Next to NilePet Fuel Station

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +211 916 109 076

or

SHOWROOM

Next to City Mall,

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +211 915 110 000

Connect with us on our Social Media Platform;
Social Media Platforms;