Venue: Rwanda, Kigali
This five (5) days training course is designed for anyone who wants to kick-start or consolidate their digital marketing/online visibility knowledge. Whether you’re an online brand ambassador, a student, a social media marketer, a blogger, a professional in the industry or a business owner looking to compete in the digital age, this course will provide you with well-rounded, up-to-date knowledge and skills.
The course covers digital strategy, how to optimize and use your digital assets to engage your customers, search engine optimization (SEO), online marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, copywriting for digital content, social media and Google and social media analytics for business decisions, direct marketing and much more. The final research project will solidify your learning, allowing you to put them into practice by formulating a real digital strategy for your brand or business.
You’ll walk away confident that you can build on and apply your knowledge in the real world, with hundreds of online best practices, tools and creative marketing ideas in your toolbox to boot.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Whether you’re an online brand ambassador, in charge of an organization’s online visibility/strategies, a student, a social media marketer, a blogger, a professional in the industry, running an online business or a business owner looking to compete in the digital age, this course will provide you with well-rounded, up-to-date knowledge and skills.
Upon completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
• Attract traffic to your website/online content and increase on sales/awareness.
• Identify your audience and reach an unlimited number of prospective clients/audience using email and other tools and technique.
• Get more value from your online campaigns.
• Work with S.M.A.R.T. social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
• Work cooperatively within an online community by observing and listening critically with openness, then act ethically and follow through on commitments when communicating with varied audiences and build positive reputation within the community.
• Explain how to develop effective online marketing strategies for various types of industries and businesses.
• Identify setup and use the major social media and online marketing portals that can be used to promote a company, brand, product, service or person.
• Evaluate a company’s current situation, isolate online issues and provide solutions by identifying appropriate social media and online marketing portals to influence consumer and improve the company’s reputation.
• Put together a social media and online marketing plan and track progress in achieving goals with a variety of measurement tools, services, and metrics.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Email [email protected]