Tech for Development (T4D) would like to invite you to a high impact Training Course in Digital Marketing to be held in Nairobi, Kenya from 6th to 10th November 2017.
Event: Digital Marketing Course.
Venue: Tech for Development, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 6th to 10th November 2017.
Course fee: KES 75,000 OR USD 1,100.
Online registration: Register here.
This five (5) days training course is designed for anyone who wants to kick-start or consolidate their digital marketing/online visibility knowledge. Whether you’re an online brand ambassador, a student, a social media marketer, a blogger, a professional in the industry or a business owner looking to compete in the digital age, this course will provide you with well-rounded, up-to-date knowledge and skills.
The course covers digital strategy, how to optimise and use your digital assets to engage your customers, search engine optimization (SEO), online marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, copywriting for digital content, social media and Google and social media analytics for business decisions, direct marketing and much more. The final research project will solidify your learnings, allowing you to put them into practice by formulating a real digital strategy for your brand or business.
You’ll walk away confident that you can build on and apply your knowledge in the real world, with hundreds of online best practices, tools and creative marketing ideas in your toolbox to boot.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Whether you’re an online brand ambassador, in charge of an organisation’s online visibility/strategies, a student, a social media marketer, a blogger, a professional in the industry, running an online business or a business owner looking to compete in the digital age, this course will provide you with well-rounded, up-to-date knowledge and skills.
- Upon completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Attract traffic to your website/online content and increase on sales/awareness.
- Identify your audience and reach an unlimited number of prospective clients/audience using email and other tools and technique.
- Get more value from your online campaigns.
- Work with S.M.A.R.T. social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
- Work cooperatively within an online community by observing and listening critically with openness, then act ethically and follow through on commitments when communicating with varied audiences and build positive reputation within the community.
- Explain how to develop effective online marketing strategies for various types of industries and businesses.
- Identify setup and use the major social media and online marketing portals that can be used to promote a company, brand, product, service or person.
- Evaluate a company’s current situation, isolate online issues and provide solutions by identifying appropriate social media and online marketing portals to influence consumer and improve the company’s reputation.
- Put together a social media and online marketing plan and track progress in achieving goals with a variety of measurement tools, services, and metrics.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Internet history and statistics
- Importance of social media in today’s business/corporate and humanitarian environment
- E-Marketing definitions and terms
- E-Marketing Business models
- E-Marketing Intelligence
- Social media presence and marketing
- Social media marketing ROI (Return On Investment)
- Brand building
- E-mail techniques and strategies
- E-Mail problems and challenges
- Writing styles for e-mail
- Ethics in e-mail marketing
- Mailing list criteria for e-mail marketing
- Integration of online and conventional marketing
- Permission marketing models
- E-Commerce promotion tactics
- E-Commerce strengths and weaknesses
- Online publicity
- Developing effective marketing databases
- Blogs and micro blogs
- Target marketing
- Effective search engine optimization
- Metrics for eMarketing
- Google and social media analytics for business decisions.
This scheduled course can also be tailored for your organization. To find out how our tailor-made training can help your organization, call our team on Tel: +254 706909947, +25429166479.
How to participate
Register as individual.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 706909947, +25429166479
Email [email protected]