Have you always wanted to learn how to manage and analyze data using Microsoft Excel?
We take this opportunity to invite you to our upcoming 5 days training courses in Data Management and Analysis using Advanced MS Excel to be held in Nairobi Kenya.
Excel has powerful tools that enable busy users to set up systems that simplify data analysis and interpretation. Effectively using Excel allows users to devote their time more profitably to making decisions about and acting on results, with more effective outcomes.
Participants actively learn through a series of practical simulations which ensures that they maximize their learning and can use the tools immediately when they return to the office. In addition to the practical component, all participants also receive a manual describing all the techniques learned.
This advanced Microsoft Excel training course is ideal for people wanting to use more complex functions within Excel, including tools for analyzing, linking and exporting data. Participants will need to have attended or be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel.
Course Information & Online Registration
- 25th to 29th March 2019 – Online Registration.
- 15th to 19th April 2019 – Online Registration.
- 20th to 24th May 2019 – Online Registration.
- 17th to 21st June 2019 – Online Registration.
- 22nd to 26th July 2019 – Online Registration.
- Protect a workbook and save with a backup
- Understand and use advanced functions
- Consolidate data, link and export data
- Use What-If Analysis tools such as Goal Seek, Solver and Scenarios
- Create and modify PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Create and modify Microsoft Excel Macros
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- File Protection/ Cell Protection and Circular References
- Referencing in Excel
- Working with Structured tables
- Formulas and Functions
- Goal Seek/ Solver/ Scenarios and Linking
- Working with data
- PivotTable Reports
- PivotChart Reports
- Other useful operation in Excel
Software and platforms to be covered
Advanced MS Excel.
The course fee is KES 75,000.00 or USD 1,100.00 exclusive of VAT.
The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel, accommodation and airport transfer costs.
Tailor Made course
These courses can also be tailored for an organization. This way, an organization will benefit by:
- Using own datasets and tools during the training.
- Being able to choose areas of interest they wish the trainer to put more emphasis on.
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice.
Joint bids and sub-contracting
We are available for joint bids and sub-contracting for assignments such as market studies & surveys, baseline studies, mid-term evaluations, end-term evaluations and any other scientific studies.
We will bring in our expertise to set up a mobile data collection platform, oversee, administer and manage the data collection exercise.
Mobile Data Collection Consultancies
Are you planning to collect data using mobile devices?
We have in the past helped individuals, SMEs, learning institutions, governments and development agencies implement mobile data collection platforms.
We will digitize your questionnaires, set up a data hosting platform, calibrate your mobile devices and support you during and after data collection.
We have extensive knowledge and working experience in ODK, KoBo Toolbox, Open HDSS, CSPro for Mobile, Open MRS, Epi Info, Ena, Magpi, ona.io, SurveyCTO amongst other tools.