The training is essential in the development of better understanding of the concepts of statistics. It will provide the participants with a general idea of computer assisted data analysis. Additionally, the training will also focus on developing skills that are crucial to the transformation of data using STATA, SPSS, NVIVO, R, SAS & EXCEL.
- Performing operations with data: define variables, recode variables, create dummy variables, select and weight cases, split files·
- Building charts in SPSS: column charts, line charts, scatterplot charts, boxplot diagrams·
- Performing the basic data analysis procedures: Frequencies, Descriptives, Explore, Means, Crosstabs·
- Analyze t data by applying appropriate statistical techniques
- Interpret the statistical analysis·
- Transform variables·
- Performing the main one-sample analyses: one-sample t test, binomial test, chi square for goodness of fit·
- Workflow use commands
- Manage, edit and structure large databases
Who should attend?
The course targets project staff, researchers, managers, decision makers, and development practitioners who are responsible for projects and programs in an organization.
- Click to view Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with SPSS Course
- Click to view Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with STATA Course
- Click to view Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with R Course
- Qualitative Data Management and Analysis with NVIVO Course
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
[email protected] or +254712260031