Organizer: Foscore Development Center (www.fdc-k.org)
Public Relations and Corporate Communications are at the heart of business performance. Modern methods, tools and channels have greatly increased the speed in which communications can be experienced, from local to global.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Public Relations professionals
- Other key personnel in the organisation whose work involves contact and interaction with internal / external public
- Also beneficial to personnel professionals who wish to learn how to use communication more effectively – possibly in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration
- Set Corporate Affairs in its strategic anticipatory and effective context
- Develop an understanding of stakeholder programmes for regular, focused communication activities
- Examine the development of Corporate Affairs tools
- Understand how to develop and coordinate strategy, plans and tactics
- Evaluate the use of research.
Day 1: Power of Communication
- Welcome and Introductions
- Programme overview, design and options
- Opening Exercise: goal setting
- The Big Picture: overview and PR strategy
- When Public Relations should be used
- Corporate Identity and Image: establishing a positive image and identity
- Becoming a Neighbour of Choice: external reputation management
- Leaders’ Role in Managing Communications
Day 2: Understanding organisation
- The expectations of employees and employers
- Understanding audiences
- Plotting the stakeholder communication journey
- Getting the message out to audiences
- Empowering employees through social media
- Steps for creating clear content that has impact
- Developing trust and credibility with senior leaders
Day 3: Corporate Communications
- Media Relations best practices
- Effective event management
- Developing a crisis management toolkit
- Hosting VIP visits
- Protocol in practice
- Financial PR activities and roles
- Multinational and global communication challenges
Day 4: Risks and Threats
- Planning for the unexpected
- Using communication activities to manage risk to reputation
- Repairing a damaged reputation
- Identifying opinion formers and influencers
- Engaging with key decision makers
- Principles for building sustainable relationships with decision makers and influencers
- VIP and political contact programmes
- Monitoring political activities
Day 5: Powerful and Persuasive Planning
- 10 stages of PR planning
- Using market research to plan PR activities
- Developing measurable objectives for activities
- Identifying core messages
- Developing practical communication toolkits
- Creating a schedule of PR activities
- Measuring outputs, outcomes and value
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants’ needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
· Website: www.fdc-k.org