Africa Centre for Project Knowledge & Techniques is pleased to announce Certificate Level, Advanced Certificate Level, Diploma Certificate Level and Advanced Diploma Certificate Level in the following courses:
1. Project Planning and Management
2. Project Management with Microsoft Project
3. Microsoft Project
4. Project Management Information Systems (PMIS)
5. Project Leadership and Governance
6. Advanced Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Microsoft Project
7. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Professional Certification
8. Project Management Professional (PMP) Professional Certification
9. Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Professional Certification
10. Monitoring & Evaluation for Donor Projects
11. Results Based Management for Donor Projects
12. Data Collection & Management in KoBo Toolbox
13. Monitoring & Evaluation with KoBo Toolbox
14. Proposal Writing and Fundraising
15. Grant Writing and Management
16. Report Writing and Communication Skills
17. Report Writing and Presentation Skills
18. Financial Management, Budgeting and Auditing of Donor Funded Projects
19. Value for Money Approaches and Donor Projects
20. Grant management using QuickBooks
21. Climate Resilience and Food Security
22. Disaster and Risk Management
22. NVIVO Qualitative Data Management & Analysis
23. SPSS Quantitative Data Management & Analysis
23. Excel Data Analysis
24. Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit
25. SPHERE Handbook Standards Overview
26. WASH Projects Cycle Management and M&E
27. International Humanitarian Law (IHL)
28. Applying Humanitarian Principles in Context Safeguarding Essentials
29. Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit
30. GIS for Monitoring & Evaluation
Africa Centre for Project Knowledge & Techniques (ACPKT) is a Training Centre, Knowledge Hub and Techniques Resource Portal in Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Proposal Writing and other diverse areas for individuals and organization in development and humanitarian sectors in pursuit for excellence and success in all kinds of projects endeavors. The Training Institute runs training programs in Kenya, South Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Nigeria, Gambia, Sierra Leone and trains over 6000 development and humanitarian professionals in the last 15 years.
We have trained many development and humanitarian professionals from diverse international and local NGOs such as Doctors with Africa CUAMM, Population Services International (PSI), European Union - National Authorizing Office (NAO) Support Unit (SU), Ministry of Finance, Planning & Economic Development - Uganda, Compassion International, French Embassy Kenya for Humanitarian Projects, Arche Nova International, Biovision Africa Trust, CARE International, Forum Syd, HIVOS, LAGA Cameroon, MEDAIR and Action Aid.
The training methodology will be a combination of lectures, didactic exercise, videos, role plays, group discussions and question and answer approaches.
Who Should Participate?
Technical Advisors, Project Managers, Program Managers, Program Officers, Project Officers and other professionals in Disaster and Risk Management Projects and Programs.
Certificate Level / Advanced Certificate Level / Diploma Certificate Level / Advanced Diploma Certificate Level Training
1 Month / 3 Months Online / 6 Months / 12 Months
Start of every new month
Course fee and course duration information will be sent to you once you register on the below registration link.
To apply for this course, click this link: https://forms.gle/hUWe3yjT2N2ERtmL7 23 12
Contact us via email: [email protected]
Contact us via Telephone: +254 745 605 527
Contact us via WhatsApp: +254 750 913 412