Branded Apparel for your NGO

May 16, 2019

Dear Forum Community, Country Directors and Procurement Managers,

Badak Outfitters provide branded apparel to Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s)

As the Founder and President of Badak Outfitters I have over twenty years-experience in Africa, Asia, South East Asia, Eastern Europe and Central America.

I have directed global initiatives with large teams so I understand firsthand the importance of visibility as well as donor branding guidelines.

As a former country and regional director, I understand the challenges in managing both small and large grants where visibility budgets are at a minimum. In many cases when writing our proposals and submitting our budgets we have had to cut back on our visibility in order to ensure more funding is available for the beneficiaries we serve.

The reason why I created this company is to provide high quality branded apparel to all NGO’s at a reasonable price.

We lead at increasing brand value and improving name recognition to NGO’s.

Badak Outfitters product is of higher quality at a more affordable price. Our Brand Promise - if you are not completely satisfied with our products we will provide you with a full refund.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Paul Alexander

Badak Outfitters
Founder and President
[email protected]
+62 822 1867 1552
www.badackoutfitters.com