Event: Basic Fire Safety Course
Venue : Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date : 18th – 22nd June 2018
It is a requirement by law for a person who own, manage or control a commercial property, to protect everyone who lives in, works within or visits there building from the threat of fire as far as is possible. IRES has designed Training Course on Basic Fire Safety to raise awareness of fire hazards in the workplace and how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation, including evacuating people in the event of fire and selecting and using fire extinguisher.
Therefore, this training course have been developed to arm your employees with important skill and necessary knowledge and technical ability should a fire ever occur.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all staff and specifically; line managers, supervisors, Occupational health and safety officer, operations officer and any other person interested in knowing more about fire safety
- Understand the major causes of fires in the work place
- Know how to reduce fire risks, deal with fires if appropriate and escape safely in the event of fire
- Learn how to prevent fires
- Look for possible fire hazards and report them
- Be aware of fire safety devices in their office and building
- Be familiar with the building’s emergency procedures
- Know what to do if a fire breaks out
- Learn how to evacuate quietly and calmly
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to basic fire safety
- Personal safety
- Fire prevention
- Emergency evacuation plan
- Fire extinguisher
- Fighting fire
- Fire drill
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Health Education and Promotion Course
- Food Safety and Hygiene Management Course
- Training Course on Introduction to Health System Management Course
- ICT for HIV/AIDS Surveillance and Reporting Course
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management Course
- Installation, Use and Management of OPENHDS and ODK Course
The most popular courses
- Food Security Analysis Course
- Database design and development Systems for Researchers Course
- Mobile Data Collection and Mapping for M&E and Scientists Course
- Microsoft Excel for Agriculture Professionals Course
- Human Rights Leadership Development
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental management, EIA and Audit Course
- The Art of Networking Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020 . Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 11th June 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]