We are glad to invite you to take part in the Agriculture Training Month that will be held at Indepth Research Services from 04th until June 29th 2018.
Learn how precision agriculture & modern-day farming practices impact farming operations and agribusiness around the world as well as share experiences with regard to the following theme:
“Quality Assurance in Agriculture: Best Practices, Challenges and Opportunities”
By participating in one of our training programs, you will be able to strengthen your skills while learning new techniques.
You can undertake any of our Trainings in many spheres in our preferred location in Nairobi, Kenya or Kigali, Rwanda.
NB: Discount of up to 25% for group registrations (3 or more participants).
Get started by selecting any of our Agriculture Training Programs Below!
· Causes and Minimization of Post-Harvest Losses Course (04th – 08th June 2018)
· Small-Scale Livestock Development & Extension Techniques Course (11th – 15th June 2018)
· Agricultural Biotechnology Course (18th – 22nd June 2018)
· Facilitating Proper Value Chain Development and Actor Empowerment (18th – 22nd June 2018)
· Food Security Policies Formulation and Implementation Course (25th – 29th June 2018)
· Resilience in Food Security Analysis Course (25th – 29th June 2018)
In the event that you currently do not require training, we would appreciate any referral of someone would be interested in our trainings and their email address.
For any enquiries, feel free to engage me at [email protected]
Thanks, with best regards.