CERTIFIED BY NITA.
The Strategic Financial Management intensive one week course that helps in the more advanced aspects of financial management to further develop the skills & confidence to manage the strategic aspects of finance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Strategic Financial Management course is ideal for managers with financial responsibility or seeking a refresher in analysis – including financial analysts, accountants, project managers, and budget analysts, vice presidents of finance, controllers and treasurers.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the limitations of traditional accounting models in an increasingly dynamic and fast changing world
• Contribute more effectively to corporate strategy by taking a more proactive and forward looking approach
• React to conditions of rapid change through enhanced awareness, anticipation and adaptation
• Understand and use alternative expressions of profit that start with recognition of the impact on cash flow of the various stakeholders in a company
• Monitor the success of projects, strategies and even total businesses by articulating NPVs over time
• Be more confident in decision making and dealing with accountants and other specialists
• Assess the strategic financial performance of the company and compare it with that of competitors
• Understand the significance of cash flow and working capital management
• Understand the concepts of strategic price setting
• Understand how strategic financial management fits together in an integrative model
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Email [email protected]